Get Posts by Email
10 Reasons why you should subscribe to Au Pair Mom via email
- Subscribing by email is the easiest way to keep track of what’s happening on the blog. The latest blog posts will be automatically delivered to your inbox. You can read them at your convenience, skip them if the topic doesn’t interest you, forward them to a friend, etc…
- You’ll never need to to check the site for updates. You won’t have to remember to check your RSS reader, either.
- Subscribing is secure – I will never share, give, trade, or sell your information with/to anyone else.
- Subscribing is risk-free, too. Give it a shot and then unsubscribe if you don’t enjoy it.
- It is easy to unsubscribe at any time. Just one click and you’ll be removed from the mailing list – no hassle and no worry on your part.
- AuPairMom is here to be a resource for you, the AuPair Host Parent. We respect the perspectives, interests and needs of host parents and make sure to consider these as priorities. This helps to balance out the au pair-agency-lcc-family dynamic, so that all elements important to an au pair – host family relationship can be considered.
- Topics on AuPairMom are generated by host parents (mostly). Au Pair concerns are also addressed when these concerns are relevant to host families. Our conversations about these topics may help you directly, they may encourage you, and they may even inspire you.
- You’ll become part of a community of interesting people, all of whom believe that hosting an au pair is a wonderful childcare option and worth every effort. Mostly host parents, but also LCCs, Au Pairs, and nannies participate on the blog.
- If you subscribe and don’t like it, I’ll happily listen to your criticism. One bonus of subscribing by email is that it lets you know automatically when you need to jump into the conversation and set me and anyone else straight.
- You’ll be joining a thoughtful, intelligent community. (I’m always impressed by the thoughtful and provocative ideas added by commenters here.) This community will be interested in what you have to add to the conversation about having a great relationship with your au pair. The conversations are smart, wise, and caring.
How to subscribe
You can get a regular update from AuPairMom delivered directly to your email in-box! I use the newsletter service Feedblitz, which is very reliable and secure.
Look right underneath the Owl, at the gray box marked “Enter your Email to receive the newsletter!”
To receive an email with each new post on AuPairMom:
- Type your email address in the (gray) empty field at the top right, underneath the Owl, in the sidebar. Then just press enter.
- You will be directed to a page containing an image verification process. Type the letters and numbers you see in the image into the empty field. Then click “Subscribe Me!”.
- Check your email. You will receive a message from Feedblitz asking you to confirm your subscription. Click on the link in the email.
- That’s it! You will receive an email from Feedblitz each time AuPairMom is updated.
Feedblitz is very careful about maintaining the trust of its users and has a no-spam policy. Your privacy is assured. [Read more about Feedblitz on their FAQ page .]