Each of us has a topic or two that really hits our hot buttons… but have you ever wondered which topics we all seem to want to talk about?
In an ‘end of the year retrospective’ moment, I went back and looked over the posts for this past year to see which ones were the most popular.
Popularity can be evaluated in a few different ways– number of unique readers, number of hits/visits, number of retweets, average time spent on the page, and number of comments. Here, I’m going with the posts that had the most comments– which to me means the posts we wanted to talk about the most.
Check out the list– do any of these surprise you?
1. Are “crazy” Au Pair guidelines really all that crazy? (216)
2. When your departing au pair sours your new au pair (154)
3. Swimming, Personal Choices and Cultural Norms (134)
4. Driving, Comprehending and Bonding: Can this Au Pair relationship be saved? (111)
5. Choosing an Au Pair: How much does the home country matter? (106)
6. Do you pay your Au Pair for her orientation days? (106)
7. When you initiate rematch, can you ask your Au Pair to leave immediately? (96)
8. Your Brother’s Wedding vs. Her 21st Birthday: Whose priority wins? (Poll) (93)
9. Extra Hours: What’s fair pay when you break this taboo? (89)
10. My Au Pair Dresses Like a Tramp. Help! (86)
Image: Sewing Pattern Stella and Stewart Owl Softies, available on Etsy at retromama